With all the changes due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our NEW conference dates are:
June 28th-30th, 2021
Please SAVE this NEW Date!
We are already gearing up for our 2021 conference and look forward to seeing you there!
Breakout Session Topics include:
- Vape Pens
- Marijuana Concentrates
- Mock Room Info
- Working with Prosecutors
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse (Adult & Teen)
- DUI New Progressive Programs
- Alcohol & Party Drugs: The Gateways to Abuse
- Teen Impaired Driving Prevention Programs
- Adverse Health Effects of Binge Drinking
- High School and College - Prevention to Enforcement Programs for the Reduction of Underage Drinking
- Social Networking Websites and Alcohol Among Our Youth
- Mobilizing Coalitions in Your Community
- Prevention & Enforcement of Underage Drinking in Rural Areas
- Prevention Through Collaboration-A Community Approach
- Rural Alcohol Enforcement Strategies Through Alcohol Enforcement Teams & Coalitions
- Bar & Overservice Enforcement
- The Court System and Probation Outreach Strategies
- Youth Alcohol Prevention Programs
- Successful Use of Media Campaigns & Partnerships to Reducing Underage Drinking
- Youth Leadership! Time to Mobilize
- Parenting and Educator Programs
- High School Based Prevention Techniques
- Fake ID's
2021 CEU / Professional Development Coming Soon!
To Do in Boise
- Shakespeare Festival
- Boise Hawks Baseball
- Boise State Football and the legendary Blue Turf
- Boise State University
We will be offering shuttles to the Downtown core & Boise Towne Square.
Downtown - All of these locations are within walking distance:
- Egyptian Theater
- Liquid Laughs Comedy Club
- BODO District - PF Chang's, Edwards Cinema, BSU Bronco shop
- 8th street (and surrounding area) - Ruth's Chris, Lucky Fin's Seafood, BodoVino Wine, Lock Stock & Barrel Steakhouse, Ben and Jerry's, Big City Coffee, Etc.
Boise Towne Square - these are all near the mall shuttle drop:
- Olive Garden Red Lobster
- Red Robin
- Fujiyama Sushi
- Café Ole Mexican Restaurant
- Cheesecake Factory
- Dave and Busters, etc.
If you have a car - some other popular locations that are about 20 minutes away, include:
- The Village at Meridian - outdoor shopping and movie complex
- The Nike factory store, and much more.
- Big Al's, a gaming and bowling complex