With all the changes due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our NEW conference dates are:
June 28th-30th, 2021
Please SAVE this NEW Date!
PRE-REGISTER FOR 2021 CONFERENCE:
**** If you have already registered and paid, AND would like to apply those fees to the 2021 conference ****
PLEASE email Jessica ASAP directly and she will apply your fees and lock in your registration for 2021.
We are already gearing up for our 2021 conference and look forward to seeing you there!
Breakout Session Topics include:
- Vape Pens
- Marijuana Concentrates
- Mock Room Info
- Working with Prosecutors
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse (Adult & Teen)
- DUI New Progressive Programs
- Alcohol & Party Drugs: The Gateways to Abuse
- Teen Impaired Driving Prevention Programs
- Adverse Health Effects of Binge Drinking
- High School and College - Prevention to Enforcement Programs for the Reduction of Underage Drinking
- Social Networking Websites and Alcohol Among Our Youth
- Mobilizing Coalitions in Your Community
- Prevention & Enforcement of Underage Drinking in Rural Areas
- Prevention Through Collaboration-A Community Approach
- Rural Alcohol Enforcement Strategies Through Alcohol Enforcement Teams & Coalitions
- Bar & Overservice Enforcement
- The Court System and Probation Outreach Strategies
- Youth Alcohol Prevention Programs
- Successful Use of Media Campaigns & Partnerships to Reducing Underage Drinking
- Youth Leadership! Time to Mobilize
- Parenting and Educator Programs
- High School Based Prevention Techniques
- Fake ID's
2021 CEU / Professional Development Coming Soon!
To Do in Boise
- Shakespeare Festival
- Boise Hawks Baseball
- Boise State Football and the legendary Blue Turf
- Boise State University
We will be offering shuttles to the Downtown core & Boise Towne Square.
Downtown - All of these locations are within walking distance:
- Egyptian Theater
- Liquid Laughs Comedy Club
- BODO District - PF Chang's, Edwards Cinema, BSU Bronco shop
- 8th street (and surrounding area) - Ruth's Chris, Lucky Fin's Seafood, BodoVino Wine, Lock Stock & Barrel Steakhouse, Ben and Jerry's, Big City Coffee, Etc.
Boise Towne Square - these are all near the mall shuttle drop:
- Olive Garden Red Lobster
- Red Robin
- Fujiyama Sushi
- Café Ole Mexican Restaurant
- Cheesecake Factory
- Dave and Busters, etc.
If you have a car - some other popular locations that are about 20 minutes away, include:
- The Village at Meridian - outdoor shopping and movie complex
- The Nike factory store, and much more.
- Big Al's, a gaming and bowling complex