Thursday & Friday, July 19th-20th 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM**
The Riverside Hotel
Registration, breakfast and lunch during the Youth Track are free to the youth and Chaperone.
The Goals of the Youth Track:
- Bring in innovative & interactive student leaders (age 14 - 18 years of age) to network
- Discuss alcohol issues and lead creative, interactive problem solving round tables
- Learn from multiple speakers - national and local
- Interactive Agenda & Hands On Activity in Community
- Maximum of 8 youth from each organization, with accompanied Chaperone.
- Each organization / group must have one paid adult conference registration.
- The paid adult and the Chaperone must be two different people.
- Youth and Chaperone must register.
- Each youth must have a waiver on file prior to July 18th, 2018.
- The registration system requires a specific email address for each registration.
Maximum of 50 youth will be accepted.
**The 2018 Youth Track youth and chaperones are expected to remain available to participate until 5:00 PM on Friday, July 20th due to the community partnership activity.