The Goals of the Youth Track:
- Bring in innovative & interactive student leaders (age 14 - 18 years of age) to network
- Discuss alcohol issues and lead creative, interactive problem solving round tables
- Learn from multiple speakers - national and local
- Interactive Agenda & Hands On Activity in Community
- Maximum of 8 youth from each organization, with accompanied Chaperone.
- Each organization / group must have one paid adult conference registration.
- The paid adult and the Chaperone must be two different people.
- Youth and Chaperone must register.
- Each youth must have a waiver on file prior to July 20th, 2020.
- The registration system requires a specific email address for each registration.
One of the goals of the Northwest Alcohol Conference is to also assist our nation's youth in leadership. We offer mini-grants each year to a few deserving youth organizations.
In 2018, we were excited to offer three $500.00 Mini-Grants for Youth Guided/Directed Projects to these organizations:
- Wasatch County Health Department - Governing Youth Council in Heber City, Utah
- Pathway, a Program of Arbor Circle in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Upriver Youth Leadership Council in Kamiah, Idaho