Child crime expert Detective Richard Wistocki has dedicated his career to helping children by tirelessly pursuing, apprehending and prosecuting child predators. As an active Cyber Crimes Detective he educates Law Enforcement, using cutting edge investigative techniques, and Parents and Students on responsible digital activity.
• 30 year, decorated member of Law Enforcement
• 23 year SWAT team member
• Authored the State of Illinois Sexting Law
• Authored the State of Illinois Sexual Exploitation of a Child Law
• Member of The United States Secret Service Chicago Electronic Crimes Task Force (CECTF)
• Member of The Illinois Attorney General’s Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC)
• High Technology Crimes Detective, Naperville Ill.
• Formed the Will County Illinois States Attorney’s High Technology Crimes Unit that made over 90 sexual predator arrests in its first 3 ½ years.
• Created Juvenile Justice Online, a first of its kind diversion program redefining the future of positive juvenile reform. www.juvenilejusticeonline.org