All Presenters will Receive:
- Complimentary registration to the conference (up to two per breakout, any presenters over two must pay full registration price)
CALL FOR PROGRAM PROPOSALS
- You are invited to submit your program proposal for presentation at the 7th annual Northwest Alcohol Conference.
- A wide variety of submissions are encouraged in the topic areas of alcohol and substance abuse prevention, education and enforcement.
- You may submit multiple program proposals. Our planning committee will review and evaluate all program proposals to be presented at the conference.
- Please review the following guidelines before starting a submission.
1) Title of Proposal
- Limit the title to 12 words or less. (Longer title will be edited.) The title of the proposal must be concise and descriptive. It must accurately describe the content of the proposal. Use of "catchy phrases" is encouraged!
2) Descriptive Abstract
- The abstract should be 2-3 paragraphs in length maximum. The abstract should include the basic content of the proposed session, the method for information delivery, and the source of the information. This abstract will be printed in the conference program. Please note abstracts may be edited for length at the discretion of the conference organizers.
3) Type of Session
- Choose one type of session that best describes your proposal.
• Hands On Workshop
• Interactive Lecture
• Research Study
- Please note all session rooms are set theater style (chairs only), and are equipped with a projection screen, LCD projector and speakers. Presenters must provide a zip drive.
5) Length of Session
- 1 hours and 15 minutes, or 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Please mention which time frame works best for your session. You are not guaranteed the time frame that you request.
6) Identify three primary objectives (for CEU purposes)
7) Please send all abstracts in
•Microsoft Word Document (DOC)
Prepare the proposal summary as follows:
1.Left align document
2.Start with the title of the proposal using all Title Case letters (Not all CAPS) (10 words or less)
3. Body of proposal (extended abstract)
4. Close with endnotes and/or references
Prepare the biography as follows:
In a separate Word Document, list all presenters (limit two for complimentary registration)
•Position/Job Title •Contact (Including Email Address) & Biographical information for each presenter •Please list the target audience Education, Law Enforcement, Prevention, Etc.
Notification of acceptance by February 16th, 2016